The College felt the serious accommodation problem of girl students coming from distant areas and appealed to the University Grants Commission (UGC) for financial assistance. The three-storied Women’s Hostel constructed within the college premises by the Public Works Department after getting financial assistance from UGC had started its operation from 2018. Bonafide female students, research scholars and Interns from any College, University and Academic Institution can avail accommodation.
The Facilities available in the hostel are:
· 24/7 Security
· 24 hrs water supply
· Mess facility with furnished kitchen
· Medical assistance
· Hygienic Environment
Female students requiring Hostel facilities may fill up the form in link
download the application form online from www.bkccollege.org and
submit the same to College office for verification.
Fees will have to be paid through NEFT at State Bank of India.*
Fees for Women’s Hostel
· Admission Fees Rs 2000/-
· Caution money deposit (refundable) Rs 2000/-
· Establishment charges Rs 1500/-
· Room Rent (per month) Rs 1800/-
· One month Room Rent has to be paid at the time of admission, balance to be paid
quarterly in advance from next month onwards.
· Mess charges to be paid separately as per the decision of the Mess Committee
For any queries email to email@example.com