Faculty members of this Department are actively involved in inter-disciplinary research activities and published a number of articles in different journals and presented a number of papers in seminars and conferences. The Department has been selected as the Centre for assisting and guiding the students pursuing M.Sc. projects under West Bengal State University.
Presently Three UGC sponsored projects are undergoing with the supervisions of Dr. K. K. Nandi, Dr. Swarup Manna and Dr. Anshupriya Shome.
PUBLICATIONS IN LAST 10- YEARS:
1. Sustainable Catalyst for Friedel–Crafts Acylation
Kartik Kumar Nandi, Catalysis in Green Chemistry and Engineering,
2. Single-Pot Green Nitration Protocol for Aromatic Compounds,
K. K. Nandi, --Proceedings of NCGE, 2017, [ISBN: 978-1-63535-362-4] 2017, 56.
3. Review article - 'Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Nanocomposites' Arun K. Nandi and Swarup Manna, Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology [https://doi.org/10.1002/0471440264.pst392.pub2] 2017.
4. Living supramolecular polymerization realized through a biomimetic approach
Soichiro Ogi, Kazunori Sugiyasu*, Swarup Manna, Sadaki Samitsu and Masayuki Takeuchi*, Nature Chemistry, 2014, 6, 188–195.
5. Reply to "Comment on 'Preparation and Characterization of Silver … Nanocomposites"
Swarup Manna, A. K. Nandi*, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B,
2011, 115 (42), 12325-12326.
6. Role of Demonstrations for Effective Communication of Chemistry and
Green Chemistry Concepts. K. K. Nandi, - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Public Communication of Science & Technology, 2010, 178-183.
7. Recent Developments of Catalysts for Green Friedel-Crafts Acylations.
K. K. Nandi, - Proceedings of 14th Asian Chemical Congress-2011.
[ 14th ACC] P512-517. PO-G3-04 14ACC_ Proceedings _V5 (101211).
8. Green Chemistry.. Alternatives … To Control Water Pollution,
K. K. Nandi, - Proceedings of the Vth World Aqua Congress- 2011, 311-314.